jueves, noviembre 09, 2006

Stairway to heaven

Hoy me voy a limitar a dejaros la que a mi gusto es la mejor canción de la historia, perdonenme grupos como The Who,The Rolling Stones,The Beatles,Pink Floyd... Pero si tengo que escoger una me quedo con esta canción de Led Zeppelin, bueno que la disfruten, y como diria Otto: "¡¡Que viva Led Zeppelin!!:
Stairway to heaven
There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold
And she's buying the stairway to heaven.
When she gets there she knows, if the stores are all closed
With a word she can get what she came for.
Ooh, ooh, and she's buying the stairway to heaven.
There's a sign on the wall but she wants to be sure
'Cause you know sometimes words have two meanings.
In a tree by the brook, there's a songbird who sings,
Sometimes all of our thoughts are misgiven.
Ooh, it makes me wonder,
Ooh, it makes me wonder.
There's a feeling I get when I look to the west,
And my spirit is crying for leaving.
In my thoughts I have seen rings of smoke through the trees,
And the voices of those who stand looking.
Ooh, it makes me wonder,
Ooh, it really makes me wonder.
And it's whispered that soon if we all call the tune
Then the piper will lead us to reason.
And a new day will dawn for those who stand long
And the forests will echo with laughter.
If there's a bustle in your hedgerow, don't be alarmed now,
It's just a spring clean for the May queen.
Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on.
And it makes me wonder.
Your head is humming and it won't go, in case you don't know,
The piper's calling you to join him,
Dear lady, can you hear the wind blow, and did you know
Your stairway lies on the whispering wind.
And as we wind on down the road
Our shadows taller than our soul.
There walks a lady we all know
Who shines white light and wants to show
How everything still turns to gold.
And if you listen very hard
The tune will come to you at last.
When all are one and one is all
To be a rock and not to roll.
And she's buying the stairway to heaven.

5 Comments:

At 7:06 p. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.

 
At 7:18 p. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

¡Qué canción más bonita!
Led zeppelin es uno de mis grupos favoritos, junto con Pink Floyd, The Who, Dire Straits, The Beatles, etc. como ya sabes; pero si me tengo que quedar con uno elijo Wilco, sq soy una entendida, (ya sabes xq lo digo)jejeje
Bueno, en realidad tngo un buen maestro, jeje y por eso me encanta esa canción.
Besitsss

 
At 11:36 a. m., Blogger ignacio_1985 said...

Hay que ver que mentirosa, no lo dirias porque te averguenzas de tus gustos como ECDL o el "Pank Rock",jaja.
Este comentario es más original que el anterior pero hay que seguir trabajandolos un poquito ehh!!
Bsos

 
At 7:23 p. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

ayyy. Led Zeppelin...buena cancion, si. Antes era tambien mi cancion preferida de siempre, pero el escuchar algo más de musica, la ha relegado a seguramente la mejor cancion de Led Zeppelin. Que no es poco!!
Espero que no sigas escuchando a Wilco todos los putos dias!
Ya te dare yo clases de lo que es música. Abrazos desde la Alemania profunda!

 
At 11:38 p. m., Blogger ignacio_1985 said...

Hombre, no sabia que anduvieses por estos lares, ya me gustaria verte dandome clases de música,a ver si contestas un puto e-mail que no cuesta tanto y no me pongas la excusa de que no me los has enviado pero no me llegan porque eso no habla muy bien de ti

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home